Book a school trip with Wyvern Schooltours and you will receive lots of really useful information within your secure login area. The information provided will contribute to a hassle free and successful tour. Details provided include:
- Pre-tour downloads which include the Tour Information Form. A document which comprises details of the passenger manifest, itinerary, as well as accommodation and coach details. It provides all your relevant information in one place
- Suggestions on ideal visits and places of interest for your itinerary which are suitable for your group. We offer a whole range of visits such as cultural, historical, linguistic, food based and sport based attractions.
- Prices for all main attractions for your region.
- A variety of town trails and worksheets. The town trails are the ideal opportunity for students to explore towns and villages at their own pace. All they need to do is follow the directions and instructions provided. Please note that town trails are not available for all destinations. Please click here to view a sample town trail.
- Passport and visa information as well as details on the EHIC card (European Health Insurance Card ).
- Generic risk assessments for coach, ferry, visits and accommodation.
- We also provide help to prepare leaders for any parents meetings they may have by either attending in person or by simply providing a PowerPoint presentation. Please click here, if you wish to view a sample PowerPoint presentation;
If you would like a preview of the information available to you before confirming a tour, please let us know and we will happily provide you with a username and password.