A beautiful but unspoilt region rich in stunning landscapes, traditional heritage and some of the world’s most amazing cave paintings.
Excellent value travel package includes:
One FREE adult place for every 8 paying students.
- Return channel crossings.
- Executive luxury coach with toilet, video/ DVD, reclining seats, pickup at school.
- Full board accommodation includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- First meal is evening meal on day 2.
- Final meal is packed lunch on penultimate day.
- Packed lunches are available
- Travel insurance
- Wyvern’s personal service, helpful assistance and expert advice.
a) Coach through France. Day 1, evening ferry to France. Day 2, overnight through France, via Irún at Spanish border and arrive afternoon. Penultimate day, depart hotel after lunch or with packed lunch, overnight through France for morning ferry to England on final day. b) Direct Sea Crossing. Day 1, ferry from Plymouth or Portsmouth to Santander. Day 2. Arrive Spain. Penultimate day, depart hotel after lunch or with packed lunch, ferry departs for England. Berths in 4 berth cabins for both ferry crossings are included in our package. Tour duration and travel dates are dependent upon sailing schedules. Meals before evening meal on Day 2 and after lunch on penultimate day are not part of our package. Meals on journeys to and from Spain are the responsibility of those travelling.