Barcelona is a thriving cultural centre famous for its art, architecture and lively atmosphere.
Educational Visits & Study Themes
- Barcelona City Centre, the warren of medieval streets and the grand boulevard of La Rambla are unique attractions that draw visitors from all over the world. Day and night they buzz with vitality and express the city’s rich cultural heritage.
- La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s masterpiece in progress, due to be finished by 2028, more than 140 years after work began. A visionary architectural cornucopia whse inventive daring is quite unlike anything else you’ll ever experience.
- Park Guell, a stunning open space where Gaudí unleashed his genius for harnessing shapes and structures from nature to create his inspired organic style.
- The Poble Espanyol, open air architectural museum on Montjuic, originally an experiment to create a model village representing all popular styles of Spanish architecture.
- Picasso Museum, with more than 3500 examples of his restless energy, often described as the best single collection of this remarkable artist’s’ work.
- Camp Nou Stadium Museum and Tour, home to legendary FC Barcelona, one of the most revered teams of all time.
- Port Aventura, theme park and water park with super rides and activities. Offers free educational workbooks in Business Studies and Tourism and Spanish Language Studies.
- Montserrat, beautiful Benedictine Monastery in the mountains with the Holy Grotto and recitals by the world famous choir boys. Breathtaking views across Catalonia.