Your Booking with Wyvern
From your initial contact with us until the end of your tour we will make the booking procedure and administration of your school tour with us as simple as possible. Our flexible personal service is designed to support you. Once your booking with us is confirmed, you can monitor the administration process and access your personal tour details 24 hours a day via your secure area of our website.
Please obtain the approval of your senior management team and consider your preferred accommodation venues and travel dates.
You can then contact us on:
Telephone: 01225 766346
Fax: 01225 775122
Once we have confirmed availability of your chosen venue, we will immediately accept your provisional booking, without any obligation. We confirm your provisional booking in writing with our detailed quotation, and booking forms. We supply posters to help you advertise your tour. PowerPoint presentations can also be provided upon request. Confirmation is required with initial deposits of £40 per student reaching our office within fifteen days. We may allow longer, if necessary. A second deposit of £90 per student is normally required 6 weeks after initial deposits and final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure. You may cancel your provisional booking without penalty at any time until we confirm receipt and acceptance of your completed, signed booking form and initial deposits. All bookings are subject to our booking conditions. For a copy and/ or a large print version of our Booking Conditions, please email ‘conditions’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our prices include:
- Pick up and return to school (England, Wales and Scotland).
- Luxury executive coach, subject to size of group.
- Return channel crossings.
- Full board accommodation as detailed in your travel package, unless agreed otherwise, (except for Paris centres where half board accommodation is assumed for stated prices, although, for a supplement, full board is available).
- Comprehensive travel insurance for all participants. Full details on request. A summary is provided here.
- One adult free of charge for every eight students at advertised price.
- Badges, payment cards, and luggage labels are available on request.
- Party leader resource information available on our website.
- Back pack, clipboard and pen for the party leader.
- Programme research, advice, and guidance to help the party leader at every stage of preparation and during the tour itself.
- Appointment booking service.
Our prices exclude:
- Meals not in our full board package.
- Entrance fees, unless otherwise specified in our written quotation.
- Visa and passport costs.
- Pocket money.
- Any contingency fund.
Change of party size
We accept additional participants up to final balance payment date, subject to available space. Leaders must always check with us before accepting extra participants. If anyone cancels, a replacement may be accepted without penalty up to ten weeks before departure. Later changes may involve amendment charges. We require written notice of cancellation. Cancellation charges apply as in our booking conditions, but may be partly recoverable under your travel insurance.
Take your group in the Autumn
In autumn, good weather, visitor attractions that are much less busy and costs that are considerably lower make your school tour very much more worthwhile and attractive. An Autumn tour can make a big impact with students at the start of the academic year. Accompanying teachers can capitalise on this throughout the remainder of the school year. We always offer very special deals for Autumn tours.
The greatest care has been taken in the planning and production of this website. The website was prepared in the autumn 2014 for publication in January 2015. Should any changes become apparent which Wyvern Schooltours Ltd believes might materially affect a group’s enjoyment of a tour, we will advise each party leader concerned. This website is issued on the sole responsibility of Wyvern Schooltours Ltd. Prices will be reviewed and revised in May and September on an annual basis.
Please note that our website features links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party sites.
or email email@example.com